This is a common concern. For accessing 100% natural Turmeric can be a challenge, especially with its limited source, general awareness and tendency for adulteration.
However, following sources can be harnessed:
- Your local Kirana/grocery store usually sells dried turmeric roots. This can be used after soaking and grinding for the preparation of turmeric tea.
- All general stores sell ready turmeric powder. Picking these however can be a tricky job. Buying loosely sold turmeric powder have high chances of adulteration. Packed ones, however, could be picked from any reliable brand.
- Turmeric paste can be made using raw, wet turmeric roots sourced from the farmers, vegetable shops or homegrown turmeric plant. This is the most reliable method, however, a challenging and time consuming one.
- Dry turmeric roots can also be grinded or soaked and turned into paste for further Tea preparation.
- Online sale of organic turmeric and other spices has picked up. Start-ups are helping where in the customers are directly brought in contact with farmer growing the turmeric root. This is beneficial both, to the customer and the farmer, bringing a good price discovery.
- Online sale of Turmeric Tea itself is available in various brands. Since this flavor of tea does not happen to be a common one, it can however be accessed easily via internet.
TE-A-ME Turmeric Tea bags are available both, online and in supermarkets.
TE-A-ME manufactures Turmeric Tea Bags that ensure 100% purity and Natural Ingredients. Combined with Indian Spices, this Detox Infusion is packed with oxidants that flush toxins and sustains life’s majestic flow! Try it today !